A splitboard is a major commitment; try one before you buy one.
We have spent years crafting splitboards and refining backcountry snowboard design and construction. Take one out and find out why that makes such a difference.
This year we have launched our Demo Partner Program; drop by your local demo partner and they’ll be happy to set you up.
Don’t see a partner near you? Contact us here and we’ll mail you a board. If you like it, keep it and we’ll cover your shipping costs.
Here's how it works:
1. Drop us a line at email@example.com least 7 business days in advance of your preferred demo dates.
2. Tell us which board (type, model and size) you'd like to demo and a 4-day window in which you'd like to ride it.*
3. A full deposit is required for all mail order demos. Bindings and binding hardware are not included. Splitboard skins are only available on a case-by-case basis and subject to availability.
4. We’ll ship the board to the address you provide upon checkout. Please keep the box and packing materials in which it was shipped.
5. Shred for up to 4 days.
6. Clean, dry, and pack the board in its original box and send it back using the prepaid shipping label provided.
7. Let us know what you think. If you would like to purchase a Chimera after demoing, we'll apply your deposit towards the purchase of a new board. If you decide Chimera isn't the right fit, we'll refund your deposit, minus $50 for shipping and maintenance.
*Based on availability. Only 1 demo board allowed at a time.
See Us on the Road
When the snow comes we hit the road to make some new friends and shred with old ones. If you’re already on a Chimera split, or want to demo one and see what we’re about, or just want to see how split boarding works, come meet up. See the schedule to see if we’re coming through near you. We’ll post details as our tour stops are are confirmed.
Schedule coming soon.
Our Demo Tour will be dependent on state and/or local mandates, and our own judgement on good practice. At a minimum, we will be practicing good, pandemic protocol including no large indoor gatherings, masks, social distancing, disinfection, and minimal direct or indirect contact.